Short breaks for a disabled child or young adult requiring specialist care, are often difficult to arrange. Our unique centre offers a solution – providing holidays for all.
Purpose built and offering round the clock professional support, the centre caters for those with varying needs, including the most severely disabled children.
Ensuring a safe environment, the specially equipped centre, designed by Studio Four architects, provides comfortable accommodation in peaceful surroundings.
Located on the outskirts of Waterlooville, Hampshire, the centre’s setting benefits from being close to the south coast, which boasts numerous tourist attractions to enjoy day trips.
With state of the art equipment and fully equipped facilities, the centre features:
- eight en-suite bedrooms, plus two family apartments
- a restaurant-style dining room
- recreational rooms
- sensory room
- games room
- a physiotherapy and treatment room
- specially planted gardens to encourage sensory stimulation
- a cafe and social area will also be available for informal use, as well as a quiet room and comfortable living room where a wide range of activities will be held.
Whilst the centre provides the perfect break for individuals, it also gives them the opportunity to meet with others who share the same experiences.
If you would like to support Smile Support & Care and our fundraising activities, please call 02380 613084 or email email@example.com.
See the latest news, photos and updates on the Smile centre, on our facebook page here.
To visit the Centre on a pre-arranged appointment, our address is:
The Smile Centre, Hemlock Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO8 8QT